- W C.S. 10, W C.S. 11
- Know definition of Imperialism.
- Analyze the political, economic, and social motivation for Imperialism.
- Identify the geographic areas affected by Imperialism.
- Know the Imperialistic countries.
- Know the geographic, economic, cultural, and political elements of Imperialism.
- Compare and contrast strategies used by Imperialistic countries.
- Explain the need and ramifications of Imperialism.
- Explain why some countries had more than others.
- Identify nationalism.
- Predict events that may happen in colonies.
- Boxer Rebellion
- Emperor Meiji
- Unequal Treaties
- Social Darwinism
- Berlin Conference
- Sphere of Influence